3 tastings - 15 to 20 wines including Premier Cru & 6 or 10 Grands Crus
- All the Grands Crus Wine Road from Gevrey-Chambertin to Chassagne-Montrachet, via Vosne-Romanée.
- Stroll through the vineyards and explanations on the legendary Grands Crus plots: Romanée Conti, Richebourg, La Tâche, Echezeaux, Chambertin, Clos de Vougeot, Corton-Charlemagne, Montrachet…
- Private visit of an acclaimed estate in the Côte de Beaune for a grand tasting through different vintages.
Grands Crus lunch at a family-runestate in the Côte de Beaune or Côte de Nuits. (Closed Sundays). A selection of the owner’s best Pinots Noirs and white wines, including Premier Cru and Grand Cru classed wines. Food and wine pairing with a three course regional menu, including local cheeses. Visit the cellars of the family-owned estate filled with oak barrels and old vintages after lunch.
- Afternoon in the prestigious Côte de Nuits appellations: Vosne-Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Nuits-Saint-Georges, Chambolle-Musigny, Morey-Saint-Denis... The home of world-renowned Burgundy reds.
- Tasting in a private vaulted wine cellar. Enjoy an insider’s selection of wines from estates not open to the public. Discover hidden local gems difficult to find outside of Burgundy.
OPTION 1 with 6 Grands Crus – 890 € for 2 people -lunch included- +200 € per extra person
OPTION 2 with 10 Grands Crus – 1 090 € for 2 people -lunch included- +250€ per extra person
Schedule in Côte de Beaune and/or Côte de Nuits on demand (subject to availability)
Departure from Dijon, Beaune & vicinity (20km) 9.30am – return about 5.30pm - 125 /150 km
For departure from other locations please contact us here